- QUICK HITCH™ DECK REMOVAL
- INTEGRATED CARGO BED†
- FRONT/REAR SUSPENSION
- COMFORTABLE MESH SEAT
- FREE FLOATING™ MOWER DECK
- BALLPARK-STYLE STRIPING
PREMIUM EXPERIENCE Simplicity® Mowers are sold exclusively through independent dealers so you get the professional experience, advice, parts and service you deserve. Our tractors are designed with the operator in mind and offer ergonomic, easy-to use controls and many great features such as push button starting, Quick Hitch™ Mower Deck Removal, and Automatic Controlled Traction™. Our zero turn mowers offer comfortable twin-lever steering, easy-to use controls, and the Courier™ offers an innovative cargo bed†.
NEXT LEVEL COMFORT Simplicity® Owners can enjoy a smoother ride with suspension. Most Simplicity Tractors and Zero Turn Mowers offer a
complete comfort package with the Suspension Comfort System™ (SCS™). This innovative system utilizes front and/or rear suspension, working in conjunction with Simplicity’s exclusive Free Floating™ Mower Deck, to mow at faster speeds without sacrificing comfort or quality of cut. Plus, an ergonomic mesh seat keeps you cool andcomfortable.
PRECISION CUTTING A Free Floating™ Mower Deck, pivoting front axle and full-width rollers on Simplicity® Tractors work together to create a beautiful lawn. Attached by a pivoting front axle, the Free Floating™ Mower Deck follows even the slightest contours of your lawn, resulting in a scalp-free velvety cut. The full-width rollers lay the grass down in the
direction the mower is traveling to create professional ballpark-style striping patterns in your lawn. It’s time to consider a tractor or zero turn mower from a brand you can trust. When you’re ready to enjoy a premium experience, be the envy of the neighborhood and have the best looking lawn on the block, the decision is an easy one… Simplicity®.
SIMPLICITY SNOW THROWERS
Single Stage Throwers: COMPACT IN SIZE, IMPRESSIVE IN PERFORMANCE
EASY CONTROL Chute mounted rotation handle makes switching the direction snow is thrown from left to right quick and easy.
EASY CLEANING The auger-assisted drive system makes contact with the ground, helping you move the snowthrower forward with little effort.
• Briggs & Stratton 750 Snow Series™ OHV Engine, 163cc
• Clears up to 12” snowfall
• Recoil start
• Chute mounted rotation handle
• Wear-resistant polymer auger that clears down
to the pavement
• Ergonomic handlebar for added comfort
• 3-year limited warranty**
PROFESSIONAL SNOW THROWERS: PROFESSIONAL POWER
FOR PROFESSIONAL JOBS ELECTRIC CHUTE & DEFLECTOR Left-to-right or up & down. The electric chute and deflector puts the snow where you want it with a simple push of a button.
HEAVY-DUTY PERFORMANCE A cast-iron auger gear box, ball bearing auger shaft support, commercial-grade friction disc and the serrated steel auger gives you the commercial durability to last.
• Briggs & Stratton 1650 Professional Series™ OHV Snow Engine, 420cc
• Throws heavy snow up to 45’
• Easy Turn™ system for easy maneuverability
• Power Boost™ to get through deep, heavy snow
• Free Hand™ control to easily change speed or direction while operating
• Electric chute & deflector for easy push button control
• Commercial-grade cast-iron auger gear case
• Serrated steel auger cuts through the toughest snow
• Deluxe polymer reversible skid shoes
• Heated hand grips with on/off switch
• 16” x 4.8” Arctic Trac tires provide superior traction
• Halogen headlight
• 3-year limited warranty**